Off-Campus Activities : Transportation
No car? No problem! Take advantage of the MetroLink system to get into the city. We also have vans available for student use. Get a group of your friends and start planning your weekend trip today!
- Metrolink: Commuter rail service from Claremont to Los Angeles and east to San Bernardino/Riverside
- Local bus service is provided by Foothill Transit: (800) 743-3463.
- MTA (Mass Transit Authority): Check out the trip planner on the site.
- Claremont Dial-A-Ride: (909) 623-0183
- Claremont is served by the San Bernardino (Interstate 10) freeway to the south and the 210 freeway to the north. Click here for current traffic and freeway conditions.
- Super Shuttle: (800) 258-3826 (BLUE-VAN); share-ride is $21.00, the exclusive rate is $71.00.
- You can also take a cab for about $25 to Ontario Airport.
SuperShuttle has created an online discount code for Scripps students, faculty, groups, and special events from campus to all local airports including Ontario, Los Angeles International (LAX), Orange County (SNA), Long Beach, and Burbank. The Los Angeles Harbor is also an acceptable destination.
To take advantage of the discount, either visit SuperShuttle online or call them at (800) 258-3826. Certain restrictions apply.