Leave of Absence/Withdrawal

Indicating Plans for the Following Semester Returning to Campus in Continuous Enrollment: It is expected that degree-seeking students will maintain continuous full-time enrollment until they graduate and that, if their plans change, they must formally notify the Registrar’s Office by way of the Intent to Take a Leave of Absence form or Notice of Withdrawal form.

For more information, please visit the Guide to Student Life.