The EmPOWER Center works collaboratively with students, staff, faculty, and community partners to build awareness and sensitivity and provide educational programs to the 7C community around healthy relationships, sexual violence, dating/domestic violence, stalking, bystander intervention, and healthy masculinity.
Learn more about the educational and outreach initiatives the EmPOWER Center offers.
- Teal Dot
- Healthy Masculinity Initiative
- New Student Orientation
- Staff and student leader trainings
- Consortium-wide workshops for students, faculty, and staff
- Consortium-wide events
- Collaborations with advocates for survivors of sexual assault
- EmPOWER Center Student Advisory Board
- Sexual Assault Awareness Month (SAAM) programming
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month Halloween collection drive
- Title IX coordinators working group