IFSA Butler: Chilean Universities Program
Students attend classes at the University of Chile and the Catholic University of Chile. Instruction consists of lectures, seminars, tutorials, and research.. Courses are taught in Spanish. On-site orientations and fieldtrips are included.
- Reviewed by: J. Wood
- Fields of study: Full curriculum in the humanities and social sciences
- Eligibility: 9.0 cumulative GPA; five semesters of college-level Spanish (at least one upper division course); 3-5 courses in major
- Number of program participants: 20
Students live in private homes. Meals are taken with the host family.
- Fall: mid-July to mid-December
- Spring: mid-February to early July
- Visa Information: After acceptance, your program will provide you with specifics about the visa required. The embassy site will have information on visa requirements for planning purposes.
- Budget Planning: For budget planning purposes, click here to view the current cost of living comparison between Santiago and Los Angeles.
|Previous: Santiago||Next: Valparaiso|