Institute for Central American Development Studies (ICADS): Field Program
Instruction consists of language classes, a seminar, research, and fieldwork. Courses are taught in English/Spanish. On-site orientation and fieldtrips are included.
- Fields of study: Environmental studies, sustainable development, Spanish language
- Eligibility: 9.0 cumulative GPA; two years college-level Spanish (through Spanish 44); environmental studies course recommended
- Number of program participants: 25
Students live in private homes. Meals are taken with the host family.
- Fall: Early September to early December
- Spring: Early February to early May
- Visa Information: After acceptance, ICADS will provide you with specifics about the visa requirements.
- Budget Planning: For budget planning purposes, click here to view the current cost of living comparison between San Jose and Los Angeles.
|Previous: San José|