IES- Italy Today
Instruction consists of lectures, seminars, lessons and directed field study; courses taught primarily in English. Italian language study required. Internships arranged. On-site orientation and fieldtrips included.
- Reviewed by: S. Adler
- Fields of study: Fine arts, humanities, social sciences. Opportunities to enroll in one course at a variety of institutions and universities in Milan
- Eligibility: 8.25 cumulative GPA; 1-2 years of college-level Italian
- Number of program participants: 125
Students live in apartments with program and local students. Students prepare their own meals.
- Fall: late August to mid-December
- Spring: early January to late May
- Advising Tips: A faculty reference is required only for students whose GPA is below 8.25
- Visa Information: After acceptance, your program will provide you with specifics about the visa required. The embassy site will have information on visa requirements for planning purposes.
- Budget Planning: For budget planning purposes, click here to view the current cost of living comparison between Milan and Los Angeles.
|Previous: Florence||Next: Parma|