London – Art History
IES: Courtauld Institute of Art
Instruction consists of lectures, tutorials, directed research, and independent study. On-site orientation and educational excursions included.
- Fields of study: Art History
- Eligibility: 10.5 cumulative GPA; art history major; year long only
- Number of program participants: 15
Students live in the program student residence hall with other program students. Students prepare their own meals.
- Full Term: late September to late June
- Visa Information: Students on semester programs must obtain a student visitor visa. Year-long students must apply for a Tier 4 student visa. Click here for more information on student visas. Note students on a student visitor visa will not have permission to work, intern or volunteer unless the host university will sponsor you for a Tier 4 student visa. Not all universities will do so.
|Previous: London||Next: London – Dance|