IFSA-Butler: Queen Mary College, University of London
Students take regular university classes with other British and international students.
- Reviewed by: Andrew Aisenberg
- Fields of study: Linguistics, politics, biosciences, drama, economics, mathematics
- Eligibility: 9.0 cumulative GPA; 3-5 courses in major
- Size of the student body: 8500
Students live in a dormitory on the East End campus, just steps away from classes. Housing is in suites, with students sharing a kitchen and 2 baths with 6-8 British and international students. Students prepare their own meals with a stipend from Scripps based on the amount recommended by IFSA-Butler.
- Fall: mid-September to mid-December
- Spring: early January to late June
- Visa Information: Students on semester programs must obtain a student visitor visa. Year-long students must apply for a Tier 4 student visa. Click here for more information on student visas. Note students on a student visitor visa will not have permission to work, intern or volunteer unless the host university will sponsor you for a Tier 4 student visa. Not all universities will do so.
|Previous: Brighton||Next: London|