IFSA Butler: Universidad Nacional
Students attend classes at the National University, Heredia. Instruction consists of lectures, seminars, tutorials, and tutorials. Courses are taught in Spanish. On-site orientations and fieldtrips are included.
- Reviewed by: Cindy Forster
- Fields of study: Full curriculum.
- Eligibility: 8.25 cumulative GPA; two years college-level Spanish (through Spanish 44); 3-5 courses in major.
- Number of program participants: 35
Students live in private homes. Meals are taken with the host family.
- Fall: Mid-August to mid-December
- Spring: Early January to mid-May
- Visa Information: After acceptance, your program will provide you with specifics about the visa required. The embassy site will have information on visa requirements for planning purposes.
- Budget Planning: For budget planning purposes, click here to view the current cost of living comparison between Heredia and Los Angeles.
|Next: San José|