Heidelberg University (Ohio) at the University of Heidelberg
Instruction consists of 4-week intensive language program, lectures, seminars, and tutorials; courses taught in German. On-site orientation and fieldtrips included.
- Fields of study: Humanities, social sciences
- Eligibility: 9.0 cumulative GPA; two years of college-level German (through German 44)
- Number of program participants: 3
Students live in host institution dormitories and off-campus student housing. Students prepare their own meals.
- Spring: late February to late July
- Full Term: early September to late July
- Visa Information: After acceptance, your program will provide you with specifics about the visa required. The embassy site will have information on visa requirements for planning purposes.
- Budget Planning: For budget planning purposes, click here to view the current cost of living comparison between Heidelberg and Los Angeles.