Dunedin, South Island
University of Otago (via Arcadia or IFSA Butler)
Instruction consists of lectures, seminars, and tutorials. On-site orientation and some fieldtrips included.
- Reviewed by: Marion Preest, W.M. Keck Science Department
- Fields of study: The Division of Humanities is recommended for Scripps students.
- Eligibility: 9.0 cumulative GPA; 3-5 courses in major
- Size of the student body: 19,500 with 6,000 in the Division of Humanities
Students live in locally rented houses or flats arranged by the program sponsor. Students prepare their own meals with a stipend provided by Scripps.
- Fall: early July to mid-November (Semester 2 for course options)
- Spring: mid-February to late June (Semester 1 for course options)
- Visa Information: After acceptance, your program will provide you with specifics about the visa required. The embassy site will have information on visa requirements for planning purposes.
- Budget Planning: For budget planning purposes, click here to view the current cost of living comparison between Dunedin and Los Angeles.
|Previous: Christchurch, South Island||Next: Wellington, North Island|