CET Beijing: Intensive Language Program
- Reviewed by: Professor Thierry Boucquey
- Fields of study: Chinese language
- Eligibility: Students must complete CHIN 1B (or the equivalent) prior to participation. This is an intensive language program and is appropriate for those students who are serious about improving their proficiency. Student who have completed their foreign language requirement in another language and who are highly motivated to learn a third language may petition for a waiver of the Scripps language pre-requisite.
Students live with Chinese roommates in a dormitory arrangement and prepare their own meals in a shared kitchen with a meal allowance recommended by the program and provided by Scripps.
- Fall: Late August to mid December
- Spring: Mid February to mid June