IES- Language & Area Studies
Instruction consists of lectures, seminars and tutorials; courses taught in German. Internships arranged. On-site orientation and fieldtrips included.
- Fields of study: Fine arts, humanities, social sciences
- Eligibility: 9.0 cumulative GPA; Completion of German 44 prior to participation.
- Number of program participants: 50
Students live in apartments and private homes. Students prepare their own meals.
- Fall: Late August to mid-December
- Spring: Early March to late June
- Advising Tips: Note: Petitions are required for programs in Berlin with coursework in English.
- Visa Information: After acceptance, your program will provide you with specifics about the visa required. The embassy site will have information on visa requirements for planning purposes.
- Budget Planning: For budget planning purposes, click here to view the current cost of living comparison between Berlin and Los Angeles.
|Previous: Heidelberg||Next: Freiburg|