Arcadia: Burren College of Art
Students have personal studio space and one-on-one guidance from faculty and visiting artists. Students take one non-studio arts course (e.g., Irish Studies)
- Fields of study: Painting, drawing, photography & sculpture
- Eligibility: 3.0 cumulative GPA; a portfolio is required as part of the application
Students share cottages with other program participants and prepare their own meals with a stipend provided by Scripps. There is the opportunity for an optional week-long homestay with an Irish family
- Fall: Late August to mid December
- Spring: Early January to late April
- Visa Information: After acceptance, your program will provide you with specifics about the visa required. The embassy site will have information on visa requirements for planning purposes.
- Budget Planning: For budget planning purposes, click here to view the current cost of living comparison between Ireland and The United States.
|Previous: Dublin||Next: Dublin|