Senior Thesis for Science Majors
- Scripps science majors must register for senior thesis on the portal. Science majors must refer to the Keck Science Department web site for deadlines, policies, and procedures related to senior thesis.
- Refer to the Upload Instructions for Senior Thesis to Scholarship Claremont for important information about submission and collection of your thesis.
Exception of Thesis Upload
- Due to ongoing faculty research of scholarly works, faculty readers of the Keck Science department may request an exception of the upload on your behalf (exemption or embargo).
- If an exemption is requested, DO NOT UPLOAD YOUR THESIS to the Scholarship @ Claremont site.
- If an embargo is requested, a student must upload to the site.
- In some instances, and as agreed among readers and the student, there may be no restriction. In this case, the student must upload to Scholarship @ Claremont. The Keck Science department will collect exception forms from the thesis readers and will submit them to the Registrar’s Office.
- It is mandatory that you email a digital copy of your thesis (in PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org to be retained in secure storage on the Scripps network.