Logging into the Scripps Portal
- Click the Portal tab at top of the Inside Scripps homepage.
- Enter your Scripps username and password.
- Select the Student tab to access information such as the Course Schedule to add/drop courses, PERM requests, your class schedule, unofficial transcript, grade report, and link to obtain enrollment verification.
- Click on Course Schedule to begin your search for courses.
- Course search allows you to find courses offered based on criteria you select.
- Your academic adviser will assist you in planning, choosing, and approving your course schedule each semester.
Note on Sakai: While many course materials are available through your Sakai account, Sakai does not substitute for your portal. Check your portal account frequently for official and real –time information especially as add and drop deadlines approach.