Malott Dining Commons Services

Posted: September 13, 2014


If you will miss a meal due to class or other obligations, you can request a Box Meal from the Dining Commons. Forms are available in the lobby of the Commons and can be turned into a Manager for processing.

If your College-sponsored group will miss a meal or meals you can request a packout meal or meals from the Dining Commons. Some restrictions apply, such as during large event weekends (Family Weekend, Reunion Weekend) or when the Commons is closed. Packout meals can be requested on the forms available in the Lobby of the Commons and turned into a Manager–if you need an alternate type of packout, please call 607-2977 to make arrangements.

All meals require your meal card number or a list of card numbers and must be submitted at least 24 hours in advance.

See you at the Commons,

Tom Adkins, General Manager
Scripps Dining Services

« »