How to find menus for the Malott Dining Commons
Posted: January 22, 2015
The menus for the Commons will no longer be posted to the Master Calendar. Instead, you will be able to find them on our new webpage, along with other information and updates for the Dining Services.
From Inside Scripps
- Click on See the full dining services calendar under the heading Lunch or Brunch. This takes you to the new Dining Services webpage.
- To view our weekly menus click on “Dining Choices” at the top of the home page (quick links). In the middle of that page you can click on the weekly menu by date, for example-1/19/2015-1/25/2015. On this page you can view all of our menus for that week by using the filters at the top to display menus by meal period and day.
From the Main Scripps page
- Click on “Campus Life” on the Quick Links bar at the top.
- On the next page click on “Dining at Scripps” under Residential Life.
- Click on “Menus” under Quick Links on the left or on the right side of the page click under the heading “Menus.”
This takes you to our new webpage and then just follow the directions above for Inside Scripps.
You now have easy access to nutritional information for individual menu items by clicking on any item in the menu-nutritional information pops up and you can also check items to form a list and see all nutritional information for those items at the same time.
We hope you enjoy our new webpage and encourage you to explore all the links for each section. Watch for new updates and specials each week.
See you at the Commons!
Tom Adkins, General Manager
|Previous: Scripps College website survey||Next: CMS Athletics Week in Review: January 12-18|