2013 UC Berkeley Interdisciplinary Research Conference
Posted: March 17, 2013
This year’s conference will feature the stellar work of undergraduate students who have completed research in psychology, cognitive science, linguistics, neuroscience, anthropology, sociology, education and biology. Undergraduate students from all universities in these particular fields are welcome to present their work and to attend the conference.
- The conference will take place on May 4 or 5 on the UC Berkeley campus. The final date of the conference will be confirmed soon.
- Abstracts are due on March 22, 2013. However, we recommend submitting your abstracts as soon as possible since space is limited (email your abstract to email@example.com).
- The abstract word limit is 200.
- No other information is necessary aside from which department you are presenting under.
- Decisions will be sent out by March 29, 2013.
- This year’s keynote speakers will be announced shortly.
For more information about registering for the conference and submitting an abstract, feel free to email us with any questions or thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Previous: Ellen Clark Revelle Scholarship||Next: Leadership Development Series|