Shipping Request Form for FedEx Express and Ground Shipments
Please read the following and then follow the link to the form, submit the form before bringing down an item to be shipped.
- Please Note: Personal shipments are only accepted from Faculty and Staff. Students can go to Honnold Library’s Connection Office for a wide range of shipping services.
- Outgoing FedEx Express Shipments must be received by 3:00pm to go out same day.
- Outgoing FedEx Ground Shipments must be received by 11:30 AM to go out same day.
- No PO Box addresses can be used for FedEx. For a PO BOX, we can do priority mail, which is 2-3 days. Overnight to a PO Box will require the use of Express Mail for which we have packaging, can make labels, and provide postage, but you will have to take it to the Claremont Post Office by noon so it can get to the destination on time.
- One request per address. Please make clear which package belongs to which person by writing the name of the recipient on the package.
- If you are shipping a large number of domestic packages click here for an excel spreadsheet that you can submit here.
- Direct any questions to the mailroom ext 78174.