Share Outlook Accounts with Delegate Access
I. Steps for Grantor
1. With Outlook open, go to File, Info,Account Settings, Delegate Access
2. Click the Add button
3. Select the user from the address book, click the Add button at bottom, click OK
5. UNcheck the box for “Delegate receives copies of meeting-related messages…”
6. Check the box for “Automatically send a message to delegate…”
7. Click OK
8. Click on the user name > select the “Deliver meeting requests…” option
9. Click OK and Outlook will send an email to the selected user notifying them of the shared item.
II. Steps for Grantee
1. Open your Outlook account to Mail view > Accept the email from the Grantor
2. The delegated account should appear in your folder list beneath all of your folders.
Outlook Tutorials on Lynda.com
To access the Lynda.com video tutorials for complete training, go to the IT web page at http://inside.scrippscollege.edu/it/lynda and click the button to ‘Login to Lynda.com.’ Once there, please visit the recommended playlist titled ‘Microsoft Office 2013 Training’ to access recommended courses, including the course for Outlook 2013 Essential Training.
Should you have difficulty accessing Outlook or Lynda.com, please contact the IT Helpdesk at Help@scrippscollege.edu, or extension 73406.