In order to install the MyPrint client you must first login to Internet Explorer and Run as Administrator.
Special Note: If you are running Windows 7 or Vista 64-bit, you must use Internet Explorer for the iPrint client installation
- Start > All Programs > Internet Explorer
- Open IE as administrator (2 right clicks on IE icon, select “Run as Administrator”)
- Go to the installer Http://Myprint.scrippscollege.edu/ipp
- The web page with printers listed will display available printers on campus
- Click on the INSTALL MyPrint Client link Left corner
- Click “Run” to install NIEXE file and follow the prompts to finish the install
- Click on link for printer you want to install, be sure to install the Steele Computer Lab + the student’s dorm printer
For Printer Authentication purposes you will be prompted to login to the Novell MyPrint client when you launch this page again or when you click on a printer to install it enter the resnet username and password.
Scripps Information Technology ~ June 2015