To Logon to the Claremont‐WPA Wireless Network
While you are on Claremont College campus you may connect to the wireless network with your Novell Network username and password.
Mac Laptops Instructions:
- Go to your WiFi & connections Click & select connect to Claremont-WPA.
- In the login box type your firstname.lastname@example.org & your password
- On the next pop up accept the certificate *Note: (This will only pop up for new equipment. Returning Students, Faculty or Staff members who had once connected to Claremont-WPA & for some reason have lost their connection will not see this pop up.)
Windows Laptops Instructions:
(Open any web browser to make this connection.)
- From the list of available wireless networks choose Claremont to gain access to the local
- Open Internet Explorer & type: http://autoconnect.claremont.edu
You will now be prompted to configure your computer for access to our SECURE Claremont College
Network with the wizard.
- Check the box to accept the End User License Agreement, and then click Start.
At the Wireless Welcome Screen
- Enter your Network Username@scrippscollege.edu & Password
- Click Continue
The system will authenticate and check the validity of the login account credentials.
- When the login is validated, click “Done” to complete the setup.
Last Updated: May 2018