In Case of An Accident

Date Updated: April 29th, 2012

Employees who are injured on the job, no matter how slight, must report it immediately to their supervisor, to Office of Human Resources, or to The Claremont Colleges Workers’ Compensation Administrator (ext. 18847) as soon as possible. Treatment, if required, will be provided in accordance with the law.

Injured employees and their supervisor must complete a “Report of Occupational Accident” form within 24 hours of the occurrence of the injury. Forms are available from supervisors, the Human Resources Office and the CUC Disability Administration Office.