Employees Required To Drive For the College

Date Updated: April 29th, 2014

Employees who are required to drive a College-owned vehicle or their own vehicles for College business will be required to show proof of their current valid driver’s license. The College provides automobile liability coverage on College-owned vehicles. Employees are required to maintain personal liability insurance on personal vehicles used for College business. You must meet the College and its insurance provider’s criteria to be authorized to operate vehicles for College business. Department of Motor Vehicle records are checked annually for authorized drivers.

The College reserves the right to transfer to an alternative position, suspend, or terminate an employee whose license is revoked, or who fails to maintain personal automobile insurance coverage or who is uninsurable under the College policy.