Coro Foundation Fellowship
There are several Coro programs. One of the best known is the Fellows Program in Public Affairs. It is a nine-month, full-time, post-graduate experiential leadership training program which introduces diverse, intelligent and driven young public servants to all aspects of the public affairs arena. The Fellows Program in Public Affairs is conducted in Los Angeles, New York, Pittsburgh, San Francisco, and St. Louis.
The Coro Foundation introduces students to all aspects of the public affairs arena, preparing them to translate their ideals into action for improving their own communities and beyond. Fellows learn to see the community holistically and appreciate the varying perspectives that characterize our cities, states, and nation. Through field placements, group interviews, seminars, focus weeks, individual and group projects, they develop:
- hands-on project experience
- an understanding of complex public issues
- leadership skills in inquiry, problem-solving, communication, organization analysis, and consensus-building
- political acumen to get things done
- professional growth and personal transformation
- extensive personal and professional networks
January 8th, 2020
For more information visit the Coro Foundation Website.
|Previous: NIH Oxford-Cambridge Scholars Program||Next: National Geographic Young Explorers Grant|