Resources and Forms
Included on this page are a variety of forms related to the Tutoring Program.
For Current Tutors
- Tutor-Tutee Agreement: All tutors are required to fill out one agreement per tutee at the first meeting.
- Tutorial Report: All tutors must submit one tutorial report per tutee for every pay period.
- Time Sheet: All time sheets are submitted electronically through UltiPro. For information about UltiPro, go to the Human Resources webpage.
- Basic Tutoring Techniques: This page includes information about effective techniques to employ while working with students. Skills include: communication, making abstract ideas concrete, and discussion leading skills.
- Skills Checklist
- Faculty Reference Form: All tutor applications must be accompanied by a faculty reference form. A faculty member can only complete a reference for a student applying to tutor courses in their department.
- Tutor Nominations – The Scripps Tutoring Program relies on faculty nominations for tutors. Faculty can email the Program Director to provide a list of nominations. Nominated students need not have a reference form completed.
- If a faculty member is interested in having a tutor for a specific course, contact the Scripps Tutoring Program directly.