IES- European Society & Culture
Instruction consists of lectures and seminars; courses taught primarily in English. Internships arranged. On-site orientation and fieldtrips included.
- Reviewed by: Y. Kang
- Fields of study: German language, Europeans Business, Economics, and Politics, Society and Self, The Arts
- Eligibility: 9.0 cumulative GPA; one year of college-level German. Depending on German proficiency students may enroll in the regular university.
- Number of program participants: 100
Students live in private homes and apartments. Students prepare their own meals.
- Fall: late August to late December
- Spring: early January to mid-May
- Visa Information: After acceptance, your program will provide you with specifics about the visa required. The embassy site will have information on visa requirements for planning purposes.
- Budget Planning: For budget planning purposes, click here to view the current cost of living comparison between Vienna and Los Angeles.