CIEE: Liberals Arts at the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso (PUVC)
- Reviewed by: Reviewed by Professor Jennifer Wood
- Fields of study: Students choose one of the required CIEE seminars and take classes at PUCV in the arts, history, literature, natural sciences, psychology, and religion,
- Eligibility: GPA of 9.0 required by Scripps, students may petition with a 8.25 and above; completion of one 100 level Spanish course. Highly recommended to take a Spanish class in the semester preceding study abroad.
Students live and take all meals with host families mostly in Viña del Mar, with a few in Valparaíso. PUCV has campuses in both cities.
- Fall: Mid July to mid December
- Spring: Mid February to late June
- Visa Information: After acceptance, your program will provide you with specifics about the visa required. The embassy site will have information on visa requirements for planning purposes.
- Budget Planning: For budget planning purposes, click here to view the current cost of living comparison between Valparaiso and Los Angeles.
|Previous: Valparaiso||Next: Valparaiso|