IFSA Butler Chilean Universities Program
Students attend classes at the Catholic University of Valparaiso. Instruction consists of lectures, seminars, tutorials, and research. Courses are taught in Spanish. On-site orientation and fieldtrips are included.
- Reviewed by: Reviewed by Professor Jennifer Wood
- Fields of study: Social Sciences (most popular fields of study history, geography, biology, psychology, and Latin American/Hispanic studies)
- Eligibility: 9.0 cumulative GPA; Completion of at least one 100 level Spanish class prior to participation; 3-5 courses in major
- Number of program participants: 50
Students live in private homes. Meals are taken with the host family.
- Fall: Early July to mid-December
- Spring: Mid-February to early July
- Visa Information: After acceptance, your program will provide you with specifics about the visa required. The embassy site will have information on visa requirements for planning purposes.
- Budget Planning: For budget planning purposes, click here to view the current cost of living comparison between Valparaiso and Los Angeles.
|Previous: Santiago||Next: Valparaiso|