Pomona at International Christian University
Instruction consists of lectures and seminars; courses are taught primarily in English. On-site orientation and fieldtrips included.
- Fields of study: Japanese language Japanese history, area studies, economics and literature
- Eligibility: 9.0 cumulative GPA; one year of college-level Japanese
- Number of program participants: 6 from the Claremont Colleges
Students live in host institution dormitories, private homes, and student apartments. Students prepare their own meals.
- Fall: Early July to late November (combined summer + fall term) fall only
- Visa Information: After acceptance, your program will provide you with specifics about the visa required. The embassy site will have information on visa requirements for planning purposes.
- Budget Planning: For budget planning purposes, click here to view the current cost of living comparison between Tokyo and Los Angeles.
|Previous: Tokyo||Next: Osaka|