Tokyo Woman's Christian University (TWCU)
Instruction consists of lectures and seminars; courses are taught primarily in English. On-site orientation included.
- Fields of study: Japanese language and culture, social sciences, intercultural communication, women's studies
- Eligibility: 9.0 cumulative GPA; one year of college-level Japanese
- Size of the student body: 2000
Students live in host institution dormitories; meals provided.
- Spring: Late March to late July
- Visa Information: After acceptance, your program will provide you with specifics about the visa required. The embassy site will have information on visa requirements for planning purposes.
- Budget Planning: For budget planning purposes, click here to view the current cost of living comparison between Tokyo and Los Angeles.
|Previous: Tokyo||Next: Tokyo|