IFSA-Butler: University of St. Andrews
Students attend regular university courses with local students.
- Reviewed by: M. Hatcher-Skeers, Joint Science Department
- Fields of study: Classics, economics, politics, biosciences, history, psychology, math, business, computer science
- Eligibility: 9.6 cumulative GPA; 4-5 courses in major
- Size of the student body: 7000
Scripps covers housing in shared accommodations and provides a meal stipend for self-catered options based on recommendations provided by Butler.
- Fall: Early September to late December. Contact program advisor for exam schedule.
- Spring: Late January to late May
- Advising Tips: Most IFSA Butler programs require a faculty reference but not all, depending on the university partner. Contact a program adviser for specific program requirements.
- Visa Information: After acceptance, your program will provide you with specifics about the visa required. The embassy site will have information on visa requirements for planning purposes.