Intercollegiate Center for Classical Studies (ICCS)
Instruction consists of lectures, seminars, and field study; courses taught primarily in English; language study required. On-site orientation and fieldtrips included.
- Fields of study: Classical studies
- Eligibility: 11.0 cumulative GPA; 4-5 courses in major; one year of college-level Italian or Latin for classics majors
- Number of program participants: 35
Students live in locally rented apartments. Meals are taken as a group.
- Fall: early September to mid-December
- Spring: late January to mid-May
- Visa Information: After acceptance, your program will provide you with specifics about the visa required. The embassy site will have information on visa requirements for planning purposes.
- Budget Planning: For budget planning purposes, click here to view the current cost of living comparison between Rome and Los Angeles.
|Previous: Parma||Next: Rome|