Instruction consists of tutorials, lectures, and independent study. Courses taught primarily in English. Italian language study required. On-site orientation and fieldtrips included.
- Reviewed by: S. Adler
- Fields of study: Italian language and culture
- Eligibility: 9.0 cumulative GPA; one year of college-level Italian
- Number of program participants: 15
Students live in private homes. Meals are taken with the host family.
- Fall: late August to mid-December
- Spring: late January to late May
- Visa Information: After acceptance, your program will provide you with specifics about the visa required. The embassy site will have information on visa requirements for planning purposes.
- Budget Planning: For budget planning purposes, click here to view the current cost of living comparison between Parma and Los Angeles.
|Previous: Milan||Next: Rome|