IES- Music: Tradition & Innovation
Instruction consists of lectures, seminars, lessons and directed field study; courses taught primarily in English. Italian language study required. Internships arranged. On-site orientation and fieldtrips included.
- Reviewed by: S. Adler
- Fields of study: Music Theory & Composition, Music History, Instrumental Performance, Vocal Performance
- Eligibility: 9.0 cumulative GPA; 1-2 years of college-level Italian
- Number of program participants: 125
Students live in apartments with program and local students. Students prepare their own meals.
- Fall: late August to mid-December
- Spring: early January to late May
- Visa Information: After acceptance, your program will provide you with specifics about the visa required. The embassy site will have information on visa requirements for planning purposes.
- Budget Planning: For budget planning purposes, click here to view the current cost of living comparison between Milan and Los Angeles.