London – Art
University of the Arts London Integrated Program at Camberwell, Central Saint Martins, Chelsea or London College of Communications
An intensive, subject-specific learning experience with local degree students, delivered through individual and group tutorials, crits, projects, seminars and lectures.
- Reviewed by: Professor Susan Rankaitis
- Fields of study: Fine art, design, theater performance, media
- Eligibility: 9.0 cumulative GPA, A strong background with a portfolio of work in the desired field of study
Students live in one of the three halls of residence located throughout the city, usually Will Wyatt Court. Scripps provides a meal stipend for students to prepare their own meals in shared kitchen facilities.
- Fall: By petition only - students cannot receive a full semester of credit for the fall term
- Spring: Two terms required - from early January through mid June
- Full Term: By petition, students may request to stay for all three terms, late August through mid June
- Advising Tips: For information on how to prepare a portfolio, check out this UAL video. This program will require one faculty reference in the major or field relevant to studies planned at UAL. Additionally, a portfolio is required for studio arts.
- Visa Information: Students on semester programs must obtain a student visitor visa. Year-long students must apply for a Tier 4 student visa. Click here for more information on student visas. Note students on a student visitor visa will not have permission to work, intern or volunteer unless the host university will sponsor you for a Tier 4 student visa. Not all universities will do so.
|Previous: York||Next: London – Art|