London – Art
University of the Arts London Semester Program at Central Saint Martins or Chelsea College of Art
Highly structured teaching and support from professionals active in the field, Central Saint Martins offers a range of electives, Chelsea provides some opportunity to work alongside regular degree students in sessions tailored to your study needs.
- Reviewed by: Professor Susan Rankaitis
- Fields of study: Fine art and design
- Eligibility: A portfolio of previous work is required with the application and a cumulative GPA of 9.0.
- Size of the student body: Classes are with other international study abroad students
Students live in one of the three halls of residence located throughout the city, usually Will Wyatt Court. Scripps provides a meal stipend for student to prepare their own meals in shared kitchen facilities.
- Fall: Late August through early December
- Spring: January though May
- Advising Tips: For information on how to prepare a portfolio, check out this UAL video.
- Visa Information: Students on semester programs must obtain a student visitor visa. Year-long students must apply for a Tier 4 student visa. Click here for more information on student visas. Note students on a student visitor visa will not have permission to work, intern or volunteer unless the host university will sponsor you for a Tier 4 student visa. Not all universities will do so.
|Previous: London – Art||Next: London – Art|