London – Dance
The Laban Center for Movement and Dance
Instruction consists of practical and theoretical coursework. On-site orientation and educational fieldtrips included.
- Fields of study: Dance
- Eligibility: 9.0 cumulative GPA; dance majors
- Number of program participants: 10
Students live in the program-owned apartments shared with other program students. Students prepare their own meals.
- Fall: early September to late December
- Full Term: early September to late June
- Visa Information: Students on semester programs must obtain a student visitor visa. Year-long students must apply for a Tier 4 student visa. Click here for more information on student visas. Note students on a student visitor visa will not have permission to work, intern or volunteer unless the host university will sponsor you for a Tier 4 student visa. Not all universities will do so.
|Previous: London – Art History||Next: London – Theater|