Rothberg International School at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Instruction consists of lectures, seminars, research, tutorials, fieldwork, internships, and independent study; courses at the Rothberg International School are taught in English, university courses are primarily in Hebrew, some courses taught in English; typical class size - 30. On-site orientation and educational fieldtrips included.
- Reviewed by: Faculty: Gail Abrams
- Fields of study: Dance, film, Hebrew, Jewish studies, journalism, Middle Eastern studies, music, religious studies, psychology, studio art
- Eligibility: 9.0 cumulative GPA
- Number of program participants: 160
Students live in double rooms in the host institution dormitories and early reservations are encouraged to ensure placement. Students prepare their own meals in shared kitchens with a stipend provided by Scripps and based on the recommendation of the program.
- Fall: Late July to early January
- Spring: Mid-January to early June
- Visa Information: After acceptance, your program will provide you with specifics about the visa required. The embassy site will have information on visa requirements for planning purposes.
- Budget Planning: For budget planning purposes, click here to view the current cost of living comparison between Los Angeles and Jerusalem.