IFSA-Butler: University of Glasgow
Students attend university courses with local students. In addition to the typical university curriculum, course offerings include a 5-credit community-based learning course through Glasgow's Public Policy department and a 3-credit course entitled "Bagpipes: History, Repertoire, and Performance" available through the Scottish National Piping Centre.
- Reviewed by: Susan Rankaitis
- Fields of study: Classics, history, law, theology, English, philosophy, biosciences, sociology y: Graphic design, drawing & painting, photography, textiles, sculpture, ceramics, environmental art
- Eligibility: 9.0 cumulative GPA; 4-5 courses in major
- Size of the student body: 16600
Students live in a shared room in a regular dormitory, apartment or house. Scripps provides a meal stipend for self-catered housing based on Butler's published recommendation..
- Fall: Early September to late December
- Spring: Early January to late May
- Visa Information: After acceptance, your program will provide you with specifics about the visa required. The embassy site will have information on visa requirements for planning purposes.
|Previous: Glasgow – Art and Design|