Instruction consists of lectures, seminars, tutorials and studio; courses taught primarily in English. Italian language study required. On-site orientation and fieldtrips included.
- Reviewed by: N. Macko
- Fields of study: Social sciences, humanities, art, pre-architecture
- Eligibility: 9.0 cumulative GPA; 1 year of college-level Italian
- Number of program participants: 350
Students live in private homes and take their meals with the family.
- Fall: early September to mid-December
- Spring: early January to late April
- Visa Information: After acceptance, your program will provide you with specifics about the visa required. The embassy site will have information on visa requirements for planning purposes.
- Budget Planning: For budget planning purposes, click here to view the current cost of living comparison between Florence and Los Angeles.
|Previous: Florence||Next: Milan|