Budapest Semesters in Mathematics
Instruction consists of lectures, seminars, and independent study; courses taught in English. On-site orientation and fieldtrips included.
- Reviewed by: C. Towse
- Fields of study: Mathematics, computer science
- Eligibility: 10.5 cumulative GPA; completion of either advanced calculus or abstract algebra
- Number of program participants: 60
Students live in private homes or apartments. Students prepare their own meals.
- Fall: early September to mid-December
- Spring: late January to late May
- Visa Information: After acceptance, your program will provide you with specifics about the visa required. The embassy site will have information on visa requirements for planning purposes.
- Budget Planning: For budget planning purposes, click here to view the current cost of living comparison between Budapest and Los Angeles.