Spelman College Exchange
An exchange program where students are fully integrated into the academic and social life of the college. Students also enjoy cross-registration privileges at Morehouse College. Most popular majors: psychology, biology, English.
- Fields of study: Full curriculum.
- Eligibility: 9.0 cumulative GPA
- Size of the student body: 1900
Students live in host institution dormitories; meal-plans included.
- Fall: late August to mid-December
- Spring: mid-January to mid-May
- Advising Tips: This program requires a faculty reference. Faculty referees may use the Scripps form or the student can provide a link to the online reference form.
|Previous: Washington, DC||Next: Honolulu, Hawaiʻi|