Student Employee of the Year Nomination
Posted: February 9, 2016
Dear Scripps Community,
The Scripps Student Employee of the Year Award is given annually to an outstanding student employee who has made a unique contribution to the university and has demonstrated exceptional reliability, quality of work, initiative, and professionalism. This year faculty, staff, and students are encouraged to nominate a Scripps student employee who exhibits those qualities and has had a positive impact on the community and/or college.
- Student nominated may either be a Federal Work-Study student or employed as a regular student employee.
- Student must have been employed in a Scripps College department for a minimum of two months from Spring 2015-Spring 2016.
- Nominee must be a currently enrolled student at Scripps College in good academic standing, with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5.
Nominations will be read by a panel of three representatives of staff, faculty, and alumnae. This committee will rank the nominations using the attributes listed above as a guide.
To nominate a student employee submit a nomination form by Friday, February 19, 2016 at 5:00PM.
- Finalists will be announced at the start of Student Employee Appreciation Week Monday March 21, 2016.
- The winner will be recognized in a public announcement by April 1, 2016.
- Student Employee of the Year plaque will be given to the student employee’s department for temporary display through the summer.
- Information regarding prizes and celebration will be available at a later date.
Previous Recipients have included:
Lathelma Armstrong ’13 Scripps College Academy
Emily Simmons ’14 The Dance Department
Beatriz Maldonado ’15 Scripps College Academy
Contact [firstname.lastname@example.org%20]email@example.com if you have any questions.
All the best,
|Previous: Update and Phone Survey for Information Technology Collaboration at the Claremont Colleges||Next: Event Funding Opportunities|