Save-the-Date: End of Summer Community Meeting and Lunch
Posted: August 12, 2014
Dear Faculty, Students & Staff,
The End of Summer Community Meeting and Lunch will be held on Tuesday, August 26 at 11:00am in the Humanities Auditorium.
The agenda for this meeting will include:
- Introduction of the Class of 2018
- New Student Orientation Schedule and Activities
- Summer Facilities and Grounds Projects
- Introduction of New Faculty
- Introduction of New Staff/Human Resources Update
The meeting will be followed by an all-Scripps luncheon at the Malott Commons.
Please note this date on your calendar and plan to join us.
Christine M. Costanza
Executive Assistant to the President
|Previous: Summer Hours End this Friday, August 15||Next: CMS Athletic Director announces track & field head coaching change|