October College Flu Clinics
Posted: September 30, 2013
The flu is on its way, and Health Education Outreach and Student Health Services are happy to announce a series of flu shot clinics. The first 50 Scripps students who get the vaccine at a campus clinic will only be charged $10 instead of $20!
Here are the flu clinic dates; you may attend any of them. Unless otherwise noted, clinics are from 12:00-1:00pm.
- October 7: Pomona Frank Dining Hall
- October 8: CMC Collins Dining Hall
- October 9: Scripps Hampton Room
- October 10: Pitzer McConnell Lounge
- October 11: HMC Hoch-Shanahan
- October 15: KGI
- October 16: CGU Stauffer 110
- October 23: Tranquada Student Services (3:00-6:00pm)
- Don’t like needles? Don’t have asthma? Flumist may be for you! Come to this clinic for the injectable vaccine or Flumist! Flumist cost is $30.
- October 24: Tranquada Student Services
Clinics accept cash, Claremont Cash, check, or credit. All students with SHIP will receive a free injectable vaccine. All flu clinics are open to students, staff, and faculty.
|Previous: Graduate school advising events for science majors||Next: DIY Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches|