New Grab-N-Go Pilot Program at the Malott Dining Commons
Posted: March 9, 2015
Pressed for time at lunch? Need to get in and out fast and avoid the noontime lines? You need to try our new Grab-N-Go pilot program at the Malott Dining Commons!
- Begins Monday, March 23rd
- Available Monday-Friday from Noon-1:00 pm
- Entry is through the front West side doors of the Commons in the Lobby area
- You can use your meal card, cash, Board Plus and Claremont Cash for payment
- You enter, swipe or pay, grab your meal and exit through the same doors-no entry into the Malott Commons through the West doors.
- Each Salad or Sandwich comes with chips, cookies & fresh whole fruit-sorry, no substitutions!
- Available to all students, faculty and staff of The Claremont Colleges
|Previous: Public Conversations Project: Deep Listening, Connected Speaking, Genuine Inquiry||Next: Staff Breakfast with the President|