Faculty/Staff/Student International Travel Assistance/Insurance
Posted: February 19, 2015
The Claremont Colleges is introducing an enhanced International Travel Assistance program. This is the same insurance program that we have used in the past for faculty and staff, however, the program now applies to students and has an added security evacuation benefit. Along with this program, a travel tracking program has been approved to assist in managing international travel. The Travel Tracking program is expected to be implemented in late March or early April of this year.
Attached is the new insurance card and an outline of services provided. Below is an outline of monetary benefits.
- Accidental Death: $25K
- Accidental Dismemberment/Paralysis-according to schedule
- Emergency Medical Evacuation: $100K
- Medical Expense (Excess): $50K- $100 plan deductible **no exclusion for mental health
- Security Evacuation: $100K
- Repatriation of Remains: $50K
- Quarantine Daily Benefit: $100, Max Benefit $1K
For more information, please contact Amy Mendez, Risk Management, Claremont Consortium at (909) 621-8050.
|Previous: John Hancock Phishing Scam||Next: CMS Athletics Week in Review: February 16-22|