Benefits Fair November 7
Posted: November 6, 2014
The Claremont Colleges Annual Health and Benefits Fair
Friday, November 7, 2014
10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Administrative Campus Center
101 South Mills Avenue (at First Street)
Shuttle service is available, see the attached for more information.
A Healthy Affair
Mark your calendars—don’t miss the opportunity to speak to your insurance carrier representatives, gather fun and helpful information about your plans, and get free health screenings.
- American Red Cross: Donate blood and get five extra raffle tickets!
- Health Screenings
- Learn to grow your own herb garden—demonstration
- Green smoothie demonstrations and samples
- 15-minute massages from certified therapists
- Free giveaways
- Enjoy a healthy snack
- Jamba Juice, fresh fruit kabobs, Subway, and Yogurtland
- Farmers Market—display and samples
- Enter for a chance to WIN a beach cruiser or a Fitbit!
- Come play our Spin-the-Wheel game and WIN a prize!
|Previous: CMS Athletics Week in Review: October 27-November 2||Next: First-Gen November Newsletter|